Monday, March 21, 2011

20110321 - First Day of Spring with Spring Snow

I missed my blog.

I have meant to write for the past few but long days. Amber has been having fever since Friday and finally gotten better this afternoon. She was such good girl, finished her homework. I mean everything.

What do I like to talk about? I like to talk about my dumplings that I make from scratch for last Saturday’s yoga party. Veggie and original, both from WU’s exclusive recipes. Actually, there is not one consistent recipe I use, I go by what’s available at that moment or season and how I feel that day. You can follow my face book to enjoy the dumpling… photos. :)

That is not what I really want to talk about, it’s just to show off my other role in this life, a cook.

What I really want to talk about is today - first day of spring. Gratefully, we receive the best gift from mother nature, spring snow. In our tradition, having snow in spring will bring wealth for the entire year. As you might have known me by now, the wealth is not about the $$$. It is about, clarity, compassion, determination, energy, equilibrium, happiness, and harmony. Because these are the priceless true wealth that we can share and feel richer!


Life is wonderful indeed. The bufflehead duck couples came back after snow stopped. They still don’t talk to each other, but they stick together here and there. Life is wonderful, because there are messages everywhere for us to notice, like a mirror that reflects what we need to see.

We don't like each other, but we can't live without one another.

So enjoy the reflection with humor and smile.

Today, I have chosen soap of determination.  Determination to attain enlightenment.

W.H.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Facebook Badge