Thursday, March 10, 2011

20110309 - Slow or Stand still?

Nothing is easy...

We were shooting a scene with three lines, NG may be 20 times, that’s about how many times I walked up and down 6 stair cases, before we finally get it right. I thought my calves were hurting from yoga, as I am writing down this event I soon realize, it wasn’t the yoga, it was the walking up and down the stairs.

The point is I finally started the project I have longed to do it for quite sometime. Don’t know when it’s going to be done, so I am going to stop right here and not telling what am I working on. Follow me to find out about the project. I will update as project progresses.

Life journey can move on with slow pace, eventually will reach the destination; however, standing still will not. Believe in yourself and follow your heart. How bad can it be? Start all over again? We should be only so grateful to receive another chance all over again!

I picked Yurong from Imperial collection which has characteristic of Clarity, this is formula adopted from China’s last empress, Empress Dowager Cixi. Today, I feel like to be pampered like a loyalty.

W.H.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Facebook Badge