Tuesday, March 1, 2011

20110301b - Be the Otter Mom - when taking the seat as teacher

I just finished my practice inspired by my theme of the day – determination. Then I received a video from my uncle showing how a mother otter teaches her pup to swim. It reminds me as yoga teacher, how important is our role to the students, like mother otter who is determinate to be passionate and loving to teach her pup(s) to become next great swimming coach.

One of my teachers once said, a true master “creates” more masters. I like to replace creates with inspires and encourages and add become true before the masters.  I am not an English major, but, this is what I believe.

A true master inspires and encourages more become true masters. W.H.Y

If this video violates the copyright, please contact me immediate to remove from this blog.  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Facebook Badge